Monday, June 29, 2009

Life is soo harsh

mm hey there




yesh as i may have stated before, life is not fair and can be sooo harsh.

><

jeez srsly

on sunday night, i get a severe migrane. then on monday aftr skwl i get sick and have dad coming home sayin he has a fever. then rftr hours pass, i find mum and my sister around dad, who was on the floor in pain. mum was soo frightened she began to cry. my sister was just killin herself with firght and being the soft person i am, strt to break down cryin. then dad was rushed to hospital by my granfather. this was just too familiar to me coz it happened exactly 3 yrs ago. but this time i think its worse. i remembr how last time it was in the July holidays, and me and my sister did not smiale at all until dad was fully recovered and mum was just totally devestated. god damn it. why do these crap always hav to happn to me? jeez

grrr

sorry pplz if i sound so weird, but though blogger i can get all my gukky emotions out without actually havin to tell any1 stright to thm. so yer.

ARGH!!!



anywaiiz

so yesh i didnt go to skwl

1. because i am sick

and 2. because i dnt think my mum would have been alrit if she was left alone in the house with dad at the hospital.

well mum is now at the hospital with dad and im at home tryin hard to comfort my little sister.




btw wat exactly were the homework we got today?

if anyone noes plz tell me.







Bye

xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment