Tuesday, June 30, 2009

SICK ><

hey :)
grr
omg
evryones is sick ><
yesh everyones including me. srsly
*cough cough*
*sneeze sneeze*
grr like my throat and all my muscles hurt soo much.
and all i do now is lie on my bed and sleep. thats how tired i am
so i like wont be goin to school this whole week.
mm
yesh that means i miss out on medieval day :(
awww
like i got all my clothes ready for it.
my beautiful (well mums) floor length dress with my gorgoues coat and belt.
*cry*
this isnt fair
waaaaa
anywaiiz
stayin at home is soo not fun.
it gets soo boring coz im stuck in my room, so my sister dusnt get sick. at least i have my computer. ohterwise i would be dead with boredom.
and i miss out on all the crazy and fun things emily, erin, avni, daniel, kelvin and sam would be doin at this very moment.
><


omg omg omg omg omg
i like soo had a weird dream last night.
it was like Mr Kaplinski came back and was our year advisor again. then he made all of us get into groups of 4 (2 girls and 2 boys).
thn each group had to live with only each other for a whole year.
omg it was soo ....
weird
expecially wen u guys find out who were in my group.
damn it was soo crazy.
hehehe

mm
anywaiiz i betta head of now
well of blogger at least.
coz restaurant city isnt just gonna make me win by itself now is it?
xD
omg im kickin emily's butt in it too
;P
kk now i am gonna go
bye bye
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment